Monday, January 23, 2012

Just some thing

Hi every one !!  I hope you all are having A wonderful Day !! I am !!  Me and  my mom went to the store  this morning  and  when we came back we had to clean house ! I love to clean house !! These are just some pictures  that I took a long time ago. this one is a picture of the OHIO FALLS . I took it in IN  .but we where at the NQC {National Quartet Convention} In KY . and we went to IN for a fun day and we went to the Ohio Falls in the day time and came back in the evening . we where at the NQC for a week . it was a lot of fun ! we had a booth there . we are the bell family.  we also sang there. in the room that we sang in there  was      200 people in there ! now that s a lot of people ! I did not know that  there where 200  people ! in there when we  sang ! then dad said did you know that  you just sang to 200 people ? I was like I did ? yes you did . wow!!  we only had to sing one song. that was good !  I love to sing !!! 
and this is our dog her name is Cinnamon ! I love this picture of her !!
                                                                     Brooke

1 comment: